MIAMI (AP) – Kelly Olynyk became the newest option on Miami’s starting line-up. He made a case to stay here.
Olynyk made five 3-points on his way to 19, Bam Adebayo led all scorers by 20 in 9v10, and the heat beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 118-90 on Monday night.
Miami played six games, took turns losing and then winning all six, using a different starting XI each time.
TOP STORIES’Unbelievable ‘: The House Democrat’s opening prayer ends with Enrique Tarrio, leader of the proud boys of Amen and a woman arrested in D.. C.. . EXCLUSIVE: Republican AGs introduce new initiative to undercut the Biden Harris agenda
Jimmy Butler scored 18 points for Miami, who turned a four-point game into an outlier with a 20-0 run in the third quarter. Olynyk had 11 points in that push, including three 3-point points, and the heat extended the lead to 35 – her biggest such pillow of the young season.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 18 points for the Thunder, which started its starters in the fourth quarter. Darius Bazley scored 16 and Luguentz there 12 for Oklahoma City.
The heat shot 57%; the thunder shot 37%. Duncan Robinson scored 12 points for the Heat, all out of the 3-point range.
Adebayo became the fourth player to play multiple games 9-10 or better in Heat history. He joined Hassan Whiteside (five times), Alonzo Mourning (four times) and Udonis Haslem (three times). . Adebayo left on Jan.. January also 9 for 10. 5, 2020 against Portland.
Thunder: Rookie Aleksej Pokusevski (Concussion Protocol) missed the game. … Oklahoma City was halfway down by 63:49, the biggest break that season. … The Thunder went 0-10 at the 20-0 run in Miami, seven of these mistakes from the 3-point range.
Heat: Butler missed all six of his shots in Dallas on Friday, so the Heat gave him a layup on Monday’s first possession of the game. … The Heat debuted with their newest « vice » court and uniform. … Miami played six games; it has led by at least 20 in two and followed by at least 20 in two others.
Crew chief Kane Fitzgerald walked 3:50 in the first quarter with an injury to his left leg, possibly his Achilles tendon. That left two officials to end the game, referee Aaron Smith and referee Brandon Schwab – an official without a baton.
Miami has won a home win against Donner for the first time since December. 3, 2015. The Thunder didn’t come to Miami in 2017 or 2020. The quirk of 2017 was just based on the way the schedules fell, and last season’s home game for the heat was played at Walt Disney World in the bubble.
Click here for more information
and view comments
Miami Heat, Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA, Jimmy Butler
World news – USA – Heat runs 20-0 and rolls past Thunder 118-90
. . Related title :
– Heat regain a foothold with the new line-up, while Butler gets back on track in 118-90 against Thunder
– Go on 20-0 run, roll past Thunder 118-90
– Heat Crush Thunder, 118-90
– > NBA: Kelly Olynyk triggers heat on 118 -90 win against OKC from
– OKC Thunder: Five takeaways from loss to Miami Heat
– James Harden Trade Sweepstakes: Investigate Which Competitors May Be Desperate For Deal After Slow Starts
– Takeaways of Heat&’s victory over Thunder and why the achievement of Olynyk& was important
– 3 Thunder Takeaways: Miami wins back the shooting stroke in blowout victory over OKC
– Celtics vs.. . Raptors: Prediction, Point Distribution, Chances of Winning, Over / Under, Bet Selection (Jan. . 4)
– >> OKC Thunder: Team is wrongly in B / R& # 39; s Power Rankings
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]