Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee Rep. Adam Schiff told Emily Murphy to stop flattering and appeasing Trump.
Chairman Schiff wrote in a letter to Murphy: “Our democracy and the orderly transfer of power from one president to another must not be undermined by a candidate’s inexplicable unwillingness to accept the clear results of an election or the inaction of government officials like you. President Trump’s efforts to overturn the people’s mandate have all been unsuccessful, consisting of frivolous lawsuits and outrageous and unfounded conspiracy theories. It is time you put the interests of the American people above satisfying their vanity or appeasing their desire to overthrow the elections. I shouldn’t have to remind you that your oath is only on the United States Constitution and not on any president or party. ”
Chairman Schiff also warned Murphy of the dangers of blocking Biden’s transition to national security.
House Democrats are heating Murphy on all fronts. Michigan has now confirmed Joe Biden’s win. Donald Trump has no path to a second term. It is time for supposed officials like Emily Murphy to put their country first and ensure a peaceful and orderly transfer of power.
The walls join Murphy, and soon she will have no choice but to let the transition begin.
Mr. . Easley is the Founder / Executive Editor, White House Press Pool, and Congressional Correspondent for PoliticusUSA. Jason has a bachelor’s degree in political science. His thesis focused on public order with a specialization in social reform movements.
General Service Administration, Joe Biden, Emily W. . Murphy, Donald Trump, Republican Party
– World News – USA – Adam Schiff beats up Emily Murphy for appeasing Trump while endangering America
. . Related Title :
– GSA, to notify House Committees of the transition
– Let&’s talk about turkey prices . . . and prices in Turkey
– US House Democrats protest against GSA delay in transition
– Adam Schiff beats up Emily Murphy for appeasing Trump while endangering America
– The Chairman of the US House Committee urges the GSA to allow the transition to President Biden-Harris team access to . . . « > Committee Chairs insist on GSA briefing tomorrow about continued refusal to allow Biden Harris team access . . .
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]