Strictly Come Dancing star Maisie Smith has announced that she has received support from Kevin Clifton, with whom she danced for Strictly Children in Need Special in 2019 – since landing on the dance-off for a second time.
Maisie and her professional partner Gorka Marquez ended up on the BBC show’s dance-off for two weeks in a row, but were both rescued by the judges, with Max George and Dianne Buswell, as well as Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe leaving the show instead.
As Maisie this morning (Jan.. Speaking to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, she revealed that since her second dance-off, she has received many messages of support that have lifted her spirits.
« I’ve received so many messages from previous Strictly contestants, and even Kevin just said, ‘Don’t take it personally, don’t worry, this happens to everyone on the show,' » she said. « Everyone goes through ups and downs so I won’t let it. We are still here and we will prevail. «
Maisie also admitted that while being on the dance-off is annoying, she found one aspect particularly difficult – and it has nothing to do with worrying about leaving the competition.
« I’m being honest, I think I was actually more upset that I felt kind of guilty for feeling like the one who ended Max and Dianne’s journey on the show, and the same with Caroline, that was the hit me more, « she said.
« But regarding the bottom two, I think it can happen to anyone. That’s the whole point of the show, you have no idea who’s going to be on the bottom two. Every week everyone says ‘what ?!’ You have no idea who it will be. It’s hard because nobody expects it, nobody wants it to be them. «
Next Saturday, Maisie and Gorka will do a quickstep to Andy Williams « When You’re Smiling » and Gorka teased that the routine will show us « another side of Maisie » again.
« It’s a very quick routine because we’re doing the quickstep, » said Gorka. « I think it’s a great routine and it will show another side of Maisie again. Different style, different character. The song is a beautiful song. We do a lot of things, we dance over a bench, under a bench. «
Maisie added, « It’s different every week, there hasn’t been an easy dance. . . It’s just so hard to wrap your brain around. But I love this dance. It’s only day three and we’re getting there so I’m happy. «
Strictly Come Dancing will take place this Saturday (28. November) continued on BBC One. Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two, hosted by Zoe Ball and Rylan Clark-Neal, airs at 6 a.m. Monday through Friday. 30 p.m. on BBC Two.
Digital Spy has launched its first digital magazine with exclusive features, interviews and videos. Get the latest edition only on Apple News with a one-month free trial .
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner – here’s our selection of the best tech and entertainment for Black Friday.
Strictly Come Dancing, Maisie Smith, Gorka Márquez, EastEnders, This Morning
World News – GB – Strictlys Maisie Smith, supported by Kevin Clifton after dance-offs
. . Related title :
– Strictly Come Dancing&s Maisie Smith, supported by Kevin Clifton after the second dance-off
– shared Maisie Smith worries fans after sharing backstage snap with Strictly partner Gorka Marquez
– & # 39; The pressure rises on me& # 39 ;: Strictly& # 39; s Maisie Smith comes to rehearsals claiming the audience misunderstood her . . .
– Strictly& # 39; s Maisie Smith shares with the viewers of This Morning her feelings of being in the dance for two weeks in a row
– Strictly Come Dancing&s Maisie Smith goes to rehearsals after two weeks in the bottom two
– Strictly Come Dancing proves once again that the public cannot deal with confident young women
– Strictly& # 39; s Maisie Smith says she won’t let the backlash of trust get her back
– I& # 39; m A Celebrity& # 39; s Giovanna and Strictly Come Dancing&s Maisie: The Essex Girls Who Refute the Stereotype
– Strictly& # 39; s Maisie Smith is owned by Gorka& # 39; s girlfriend Gemma Atkinson defended after she& # 39; s as & # 39; too confident & # 39;
– Strictly& # 39; s Gorka Marquez is counting the days until his reunion with Gemma Atkinson
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]