We only use your email address to send newsletters. Further information on your data protection rights can be found in our data protection declaration.
Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood, 55, said to Andrew Marr, 61, he would like to see the host on the dance floor, but the host closed the proposal saying he had « no chance » to sign up.
Craig spoke to Alex Jones and Ronan Keating on The One Show last night and said, “I want to see Andrew Marr there, darling. ”
But to convince him, the Strictly Judge went on to say, « Andrew Marr I love you on TV, I’ve watched you all my life. ”
The journalist said he loved Craig too but was « too scary » to dance in front of him.
« Craig, I love you on TV too, but you’re just too creepy. There is no way I can perform in front of you, « he replied.
Laughing, the judge replied: « I really am a pussy, look at me, I am very gentle and gentle and gentle and loving. ”
Although Andrew didn’t want to be on the show, he previously defended the show’s right to stay on the air.
The host said he believed the BBC would « collapse » if it weren’t for the station’s entertainment shows like Strictly.
Andrew commented on the government’s 2015 Green Paper on the Future of the BBC, which highlighted entertainment shows like Strictly and The Voice (now airing on ITV). .
The paper found concerns about the « overly commercial conduct of the BBC ». .
He told Radio Times online at the time: « I know the trap we are setting very well.
« The moment we do the unpopular things, they say, » Oh, far fewer people are listening to you and watching you, so we’re lowering your royalty. « .
« So you can’t win. This is a binary choice – we can either be popular or we can be upscale and abstruse. ”
Strictly Come Dancing first aired in 2004 with Judges Craig Revel Horwood, Arlene Phillips, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli.
Craig and Bruno will remain in their roles alongside current judges Motsi Mabuse and Chief Justice Shirley Ballas.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and travel restrictions, however, Bruno is not part of the committee this year.
He said in a statement, « I absolutely love being part of Strictly, and can’t wait to see what incredible dancing this year has in store!
« Lockdown has meant I’ll be in LA for the foreseeable future, but I look forward to being involved as much as possible. There wasn’t a cha-cha chance that I would miss! «
Look at today’s front and back covers, download the newspaper,
Order previous editions and take advantage of the historic Daily Express
Strictly Come Dancing, Bruno Tonioli, Dancing With the Stars, Craig Revel Horwood, Shirley Ballas
World News – UK – Andrew Marr joins the ‘scary’ Craig Revel Horwood while he rules strictly ‘no chance’
. . Related title :
– Andrew Marr shuts down & # 39; scary& # 39; Craig Revel Horwood Strictly Excludes & # 39; No chance& # 39;
– Bruno Tonioli forced to Strictly Come Dancing-Finale as travel- To miss & # 39; too risky& # 39;
– Strictly& # 39; Bruno Tonioli missed series as a flight from the US as & # 39; too risky & # 39;
– Bruno Tonioli will NOT return to Strictly Come Dancing
– Bruno Tonioli celebrates his 65th birthday. Birthday with friends in Los Angeles after the prospect of a strict return of this series . . .
– Strictly& # 39; s Bruno Tonioli will miss the series finale It is forbidden to travel from the USA
– Bruno Tonioli & # 39; & # 39 will not return to Strictly Come Dancing this year& # 39;
– Bruno Tonioli will not be returning to Strictly Come Dancing