Super agent Mino Raiola has reached out to Twitter to show his support for Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s campaign against the use of his image in FIFA games.
Chances are, anyone with a keen interest in football played a FIFA game. They are a great way to have your soccer fix while nobody is on TV or having a virtual kickabout with your friends.
FIFA as we know it, however, could change soon. The Athletic reports that up to thousands of professional footballers could take part in the campaign led by Ibrahimovic to find out why FIFA has been using their image and name for years without permission.
It must be an uncertain time for the game developers at EA who only recently released the 2021 edition of the game – but the movement is only gaining momentum. Ibrahimovic’s agent Mino Raiola has now thrown his support on Twitter behind his clients.
@EASPORTS It’s been 10 years since you dodged me on player issue rights. Maybe you answer now or just in court? @Ibra_official @ GarethBale11 @ Footballforum01 @EASPORTSFIFA
From what Ibrahimovic has claimed (as stated in The Athletic’s report) and Raiola said in that tweet, it seems like EA has been sweeping this issue under the rug for some time.
They clearly feel they have proper permission or they wouldn’t be releasing the game year after year, but you have a feeling we’ll find out if they actually do it soon.
Zlatan Ibrahimović, FIFA, A. . C.. . Milan, EA Sports, Electronic Arts, Gareth Bale
World News – UK – « 10 Years You Dodge Me » – Superagent supports Ibrahimovic’s campaign against EA Sports
. . Related title :
– Truth behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Gareth Bale&’s social media claims about FIFA 21
– » 10 years in which you evade me « – Superagent supports the campaign against EA Sports led by Ibrahimovic
– & # 39; How did CSSANDANDCHAR # 39? Don’t you know? & # 39; Zlatan slams EA Sports for & # 39; the name & # 39; without approval – but fans say Star is jealous of Big . . .
– >> Zlatan Ibrahimovic hits over in a Twitter post the image rights of FIFA games on FIFA a problem
– top players who Want to object to FIFA’s use of their similarities
– > Beckham reportedly earns £ 40million from FIFA 21 while Ibrahimovic is furious to be there it
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic claims that FIFA and EA Sports do not have permission to use his name and its likeness and & # 39 is to use me . . .
– Ibrahimovic feels that his picture is being abused by a video game
– Ibrahimovic criticizes EA Sports for using his name, picture in FIFA 21
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Gareth Bale objection to FIFA 21 similarities
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]