The medical team needs to pull up their socks and get our players running again.
Ante Rebic: He has an infection on the right hip, so he did not play against Manchester United and is suspended for two Serie A games.
Rafael Leao: He has a slight hamstring injury to his left thigh and will therefore not be available for today’s game. Expected to return after the international break.
Alessio Romagnoli: He has a minor injury that is gnawing his left calf. As a result, he is out and is unlikely to play for Italy during the break. Should return after the break.
Davide Calabria: He had an operation on his right knee and is out for a month to recover.
Mario Madzukic: He is recovering from a muscle injury. Return date is not certain.
Daniel Maldini: He is recovering from a muscle injury. Return date is not certain.
MilanNews.it also reports that the injured players have four days off and will return to Milanello on Tuesday next week. During the break, the Milanese players will have a break between Tuesday 23 and Sunday 28 March.
Related title :
– Injury update on AC Milan&’s squad ahead of the international break with six injuries
– Theo Hernandez stresses the importance of Milan’s reaction and ponders Fiorentina
– AC Milan versus Manchester United: A spark from Pogba ends the dream of Milan& and brings Manchester United to Europe …
– The return of the ego …
– AC Milan coach Pioli was looking forward to returning to Fiorentina – and to see Vlahovic
– Fiorentina vs AC Milan live stream, predictions & team news | Serie A
– Fiorentina vs AC Milan preview: expected line-up, prediction, tactics, team news & key stats
– Fiorentina vs AC Milan prediction, preview, team news and more | Serie A 2020-21
– Fiorentina against AC Milan betting tip 2 AH0 – 21 March 2021
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis