New Delhi | Jagran News Desk: The exit polls for Madhya Pradesh by-polls held on November 3 started coming today after the voting for the third phase of Bihar Assembly Elections 2020 culminated at 6 pm According to India Today-Axis My India Exit Poll, the BJP is likely to win 17 seats of the 28 assembly seats, where the by-polls were conducted The Exit Poll also predicted that the Congress is expected to win 11 seats, showing a comfortable position for the Shivraj Singh Chouhan-led BJP government in the state
In the exit polls, volunteers from different agencies conduct a survey and ask the voters about their choice in the polling Assuming that the voters have answered correctly, the data is collected from all booths and predictions were aired shortly after the final polling concludes However, the exit polls are not always correct and sometimes prove wrong
As per the predictions by India Today-Axis My India exit poll, the BJP is expected to win 16-18 seats, an average of which came out to be 17 seats of the 28 assembly seats where polling was held on November 3 The exit polls predicted that the Congress is likely to win 10-12 seats, the average of which came out to be 11 seats The exit poll also predicts 0-1 seats up for by-polls in MP going to the BSP If the India Today-Axis My India exit poll holds true, the Shivraj Singh Chouhan government will survive in Madhya Pradesh
There are a total of 230 assembly seats in Madhya Pradesh The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) needs 8 seats to remain in power as it has to reach a majority figure of 115, while the Congress needs to win 28 seats to return to power The BJP currently has 107 MLAs in the House
In March, a total of 25 Congress MLAs resigned and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party After this, the number of Congress declined and it was stuck at 87 On the other hand, the House has four Independents, two BSP and one SP MLA By-elections were held in 28 seats due to the resignation of 25 MLAs and the death of three MLAs
Bharatiya Janata Party, Madhya Pradesh, Kamal Nath, Indian National Congress, India, Exit poll, Member of the Legislative Assembly, By-election
World news – IN – LIVE MP Exit Polls 2020: Shivraj Singh Chouhan leads in Madhya Pradesh as exit poll predict 17 seats for BJP
– LIVE MP Exit Polls 2020: Shivraj Singh Chouhan leads in Madhya Pradesh as exit poll predict 17 seats for BJP
– Exit Poll Shows Advantage for Ruling BJP in Gujarat Bypolls, Congress Falling Behind
– India Today-Axis My India exit poll predicts BJP likely to dominate bypolls in MP, UP and Gujarat
– Madhya Pradesh byelection exit poll results: Scindia factor at play? Surveys predict massive win for BJP
– Hectic political activities kickstart in Madhya Pradesh days ahead of bypoll results
– Exit polls live: 'BJP to win 17 out of 28 seats in MP bypolls'
– Kamal Nath Alleges Firing, Booth Capturing In MP By-election, Says 'BJP Frustrated'
– Kamal Nath, Cong trying to lure BJP MLAs: MP CM
– Kamal Nath alleges firing, booth capturing in Madhya Pradesh bye-elections
– Kamal Nath, Congress trying to lure BJP MLAs: Shivraj ahead of bypolls resultsen
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]