Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli will do without his deputy Rohit Sharma to lead his boys in the highly anticipated limited-overs series against Australia, starting on Jan.. November. Kohli remains the figurehead of Indian cricket and has a phenomenal record in Australia. In the ODI series, which begins in Sydney, Kohli would have the opportunity to compete against MS Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar in some of the biggest records.
Over the years, Kohli has produced some of his most memorable performances in Australia. The 32-year-old played Down Under for the first time while Dhoni was in charge of the Indian team, but has since made the country his favorite hunting area. Under his captain, India became the first Asian team to defeat the Aussies in their own den in Test Cricket during the last tour. This time things are likely to get more difficult.
MS Dhoni remains an icon of barbecuing in India, both for his bat skills and leadership. Having won everything for India during his reign, Dhoni has achieved unparalleled success as a skipper in Indian cricket. Even his numbers as a skipper in Australia when it comes to ODIs are impressive given the tough times visiting teams go down under.
In 40 games as captain, Dhoni has won 14 games and lost 21. In comparison, Kohli had a whopping 11 wins in just 14 games as captain. A flawless win in the ODI series would equate Kohli with 14 wins each with his predecessor. Although the task remains difficult, Kohli certainly has authority to complete it.
MS Dhoni: 40 games, 14 wins, 21 defeats, 40 percent profit, Virat Kohli: 17 games, 11 wins, 6 defeats, 64. 70 percent profit
The mighty Sachin Tendulkar holds the record for most centuries in ODI cricket at 49 tons and Virat Kohli is not far on the list at 43 hundreds. Although it will take Kohli some time to beat that record from Tendulkar, he can leave the Master Blaster in another.
Sachin tops the list when it comes to scoring the most centuries in Australia for an Indian by 9. Kohli already has 8 tons to his name Down Under in cricket over 50 and will surpass his icon if he scores 2 more in the 3 match series.
Sachin Tendulkar: 71 games, 3077 runs and 9 centuries .Virat Kohli: 40 games, 1910 runs and 8 centuries
Get the latest cricket updates, live scores, top sports news, game highlights from cricket, soccer, tennis and other sports on TimesNow
India national cricket team, Australian men’s cricket team, Virat Kohli, test cricket, One Day International
World news – GB – Virat Kohli sees MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar- Records in ODI Cricket Down Under
. . Related title :
– Virat Kohli sees MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar records in ODI Cricket Down Under
– India versus Australia: There& # 39; there is plenty of room for jokes and fun, but no room for abuse, says Justin Langer
– Australia vs. India: Mohammed Shami can break records | NewsBytes
– India will be smoked in tests if they don& # 39 ; ODI & is unsuccessful; T20Is, says Clarke
– & # 39; Several million dollars & # 39; Expenses for Covid-19 measures, 14-day quarantine mandatory: Cricket Australia
– No conversation between CA-BCCI about Virat Kohli&’s return for final test
– All India Radio (AIR) received commentary rights from India&’s Tour of Australia
– Shastri supports India& # 39; s & # 39; fabulous five& # 39; Fast to rule Down Under
– India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja warms up with a unique drill for the Australian series. Watch
– & # 39 continues to fitness is working ; Hustle never stops& # 39; for Ravindra Jadeja as an Indian all-rounder he continues to work on fitness in Aus – WATCH
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]