Rebecca Vardy and Colin Rooney have been urged to forget about the £ 1 million defamation battle and offer the money
Warring Rebekah Vardy and Coleen Rooney are urged to forget £ 1m pound of defamation remnants and give the money to charity instead.
The WAGs are set to begin their fight in court on Thursday, but reality star Imogen Thomas has warned it could harm them and their families.
Fardy, 38-year-old figure skating contestant, is suing her husband Leicester City striker Jimmy, Wayne Rooney’s wife for £ 1 million after Coleen accused her of leaking stories about her private life. .
Former Miss Wales contestant and older brother, Imogen, 37, fought to be cleared in court in 2011 after former United teammate Ryan Giggs accused her of blackmail by threatening to reveal their affair..
She told Closer, « I’m all Colin’s team. She must have felt confident in her evidence for the leak in the first place.
« Although I understand that Rifka wants to get it out and clarify her name, I don’t understand why she made this decision yet..
“Not only is it painful for you personally, it is also stressful for your family.
Model Imogen maintains a somewhat low profile these days, spending her time with her daughters Ariana and Sierra, who she shares with ex Adam Horsley.
Imogen is currently believed to be single, but has been with Raya celebrity dating app for over a year.
Rebekah Vardy, Coleen Rooney, Wayne Rooney, Jamie Vardy, MailOnline
World News – GB – Rebekah Vardy and Coleen Rooney urged to forget the defamation lawsuit
. . Related Title :
– <a href = "/? s = Coleen Rooney an unofficial figure as she goes to grocery shopping in Cheshire before the million pound court of defamation Sterling case . . . Coleen Rooney is an informal character as she goes grocery shopping in Cheshire before filing a £ 1 million defamation lawsuit in court . . .
– Coleen Rooney pays off Rebekah Vardy before Wagatha Christie’s battle of defamation
– Jimmy Vardy & # 39; Rebecca’s wife will be in refusal at the court session
– <a href = "/? S = Rebecca Vardy and Colin Rooney are urged to forget the defamation lawsuit and give money to charity, and Rebecca Vardy and Colin Rooney are urged to forget the defamation lawsuit and file Funds for Charity
– Wagata Christie: Colin Rooney, Rebecca Vardy, and the quarrel that destroyed CSEANDCHAR Footballers # 39; CSEANDCHAR Wives # 39; Friendship