This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order
Presentation ready copies of Toronto Star content for distribution
For colleagues, clients, clients, or inquiries
Permissions / License, please go to: www. TorontoStarReprints. Com
A windstorm that ravaged swathes of southern and central Ontario caused power cuts to hundreds of thousands of residents.
Hydro One said it was working to restore electricity to more than 200,000 customers, while Toronto Hydro reported a power outage affecting thousands of others..
Environment Canada placed a portion of Southern Ontario extending from Windsor to Kingston and beyond Sudbury under a mid-afternoon wind warning, which remained in place at night.
Peel Regional Police said crews were working to repair broken power lines west of Toronto early in the evening, while Windsor Police reported that many residents were left in the dark..
Meanwhile, Halton Police said senders received reports of trees falling on the roads at more than 30 locations within 90 minutes..
Copyright is owned or licensed by Toronto Star Newspapers Limited. All
Rights reserved. Republish or distribute this content
It is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from Toronto
Star Newspapers Limited and / or its licensors. To request copies of
Toronto Star articles, please go to: www. TorontoStarReprints. Com
Ontario, Greater Toronto Area, Blackouts, Hydro One
World News – California – Hundreds of thousands without power due to the windstorm sweeping Ontario
. . Related title :
– Strong winds and rains sweep across the region Greater Toronto, causing damage and blackouts
– Thousands without electricity in Toronto as a windstorm sweeps across the city
– strong winds topple trees, power outages across GTA
– A devastating wind storm leaves hundreds of thousands without electricity in Ontario
– Hundreds of thousands of people are out of power due to the windstorm sweeping Ontario
– <a href =" /? s = UPDATE: Toronto Hydro restores energy to most customers after a wind storm. Update: Toronto Hydro restores energy to most customers after a gust of wind.
– Strong winds knocked down wires Hydroponic, falling trees through the GTA
– More than 230,000 people without electricity as a windstorm sweeps across Ontario
– Hydro One reports the impact of power outages on more than 100,000 customers across the county
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]