Men in their mid-30s drown and boy, 9, in hospital after an incident on Australia’s Sunshine Coast
Two men drowned and a boy was hospitalized after getting into trouble in the surf on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
The men in their mid-30s were pulled out of the water at Teewah Beach in Noosa North Shore at around 2 a.m.. Saturday at 30 o’clock but could not be resuscitated.
Surf Life Saving Queensland said the drownings were part of a series of serious incidents on the Sunshine Coast on Saturday.
Regional Operations Manager Aaron Purchase said, “Today’s events are a tragic reminder of swimming between the red and yellow flags.
« If you need to swim in a secluded spot, stay near the beach and stay waist-deep, » he said.
Sunshine Coast, Teewah Beach, North Noosa Coast, Drowning, Noosa Shire
World News – AU – Two men drown and child in hospital in Queensland Beach tragedy
. . Related title :
– Two drown, child rushed to hospital after an incident on Noosa North Shore
– Two men drown and child in hospital in Queensland Beach tragedy
– Two dead after drowning at Teewah Beach near Noosa on the Sunshine Coast
– Pregnant women and her husband make fun of their heartache after storming the wild surf to rescue a boy . . .
– Two men drown on Teewah Beach on the Sunshine Coast
– Two men drown on the north coast of Noosa, child flown to hospital
– Two men drown on the north coast of Noosa&, a boy rushed to the hospital
– Noosa North Shore tragedy after two people drowned on Teewah Beach in Queensland
– Pregnant woman saves husband in desperate Teewah rescue
– Two men dead, boy, 9, hospitalized on horror vacation
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]