World News – AU – Seven Die After Drinking Methanol Hand Sanitizer When The Party ran out of alcohol

--- ---

. .

Two other people are in critical condition in the intensive care unit of a hospital in Yakutsk, Russia, after being poisoned by the 69 Per, Cent methanol hand disinfectant

Receive our daily coronavirus email newsletter with all the news you need straight to your inbox.

Seven people have died and two more are in a coma after drinking hand sanitizer at a party when they ran out of alcohol.

The group of nine drank the antiseptic hand wash on Thursday at a party in the village of Tomtor in the Russian region of Yakutia.

The first three victims were a 41-year-old woman and two men, aged 27 and 59, while six others were flown by a medical evacuation plane to the regional capital, Yakutsk.

Another death was reported today, although their age and gender are not yet known while the other two remain in intensive care.

Rospotrebnadzor, Federal Public Health Guard, reported: “Nine cases of poisoning with disinfectants have been recorded, including seven fatal ones. ”

Hand sanitizer, coronavirus, beverage

World News – AU – Seven die after drinking methanol hand sanitizer when the alcohol runs out at the party



Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!


Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis

[maxbutton id= »1″]