Ole Gunnar Solskjaer does not rule out Paul Pogba, Bruno Fernandes and Donny van de Beek being brought into the same starting XI season, with the Manchester United boss enthusiastic about the talent that is available to him.
The Red Devils are blessed with options of international stature throughout their midfield division. The biggest problem for their manager is keeping them all happy.
These are headaches that Solskjaer would like to accept. The Norwegian is aware that he can sometimes be more adventurous.
He was expected to find a way to integrate Pogba and Fernandes into his squad on a regular basis so that a World Cup winner and a Portuguese talisman can pull the strings for those around him.
Solskjaer has moved away from these choices altogether, favoring a more solid system that includes two hold options, but is willing to experiment if the opportunity presents itself.
The United boss told Sky Sports of his harvest as a playmaker: “Over a long season, they could get a number of games together. It could be that we have a system that works for everyone.
“But then you have Nemanja [Matic], Scott [McTominay] and Fred and the balance they can give you. Because of this balance, it’s difficult to see a team without at least one of them. Everyone will play their part – it’s only up to them to perform when they get their chances. ”
Before Fernandes and his company, United incorporated Edinson Cavani’s vast experience into its strike department.
Solskjaer expects the prolific Uruguayan to be a perfect mentor to Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial, with the Red Devils trying to unleash their sizable potential in the final third.
« We have an exceptional pace during the break and when we fall deep and have to defend we know we can take advantage of that, » added Solskjaer.
« But we want to be at the front. With Bruno we manage to break up teams more often.
« After that, we added Donny with his movement, his cleverness around the box, and his spatial awareness, which is brilliant for us. Then there’s Edinson, who can be in the pits, and Alex [Telles] with his crossing. So we’re working on the style by trying to put together a group of players that gives us more options to play with.
“It’s exciting that these players can also improve. Most of them are still in a phase of their careers where they can develop strongly. ”
United, not yet a point from home this season, will be back in the Premier League on Saturday when they travel to West Ham.
Copyright © 2020 Target. com All rights reserved. The information contained in target. com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in any way without Goal’s prior written consent. com
Manchester United F. . C.. . , Bruno Fernandes, Premier League, Ole Gunnar Solskjær, Manchester
World news – AU – Pogba & Fernandes is still an option for Man Utd as Solskjaer ponders his options on goal. com
. . Related title :
– man fighting Utd how they would fight without " exceptional " Bruno Fernandes
– Pogba & Fernandes is still an option for Man Utd as Solskjaer ponders his options.
– Manchester United said they were too dependent on Bruno Fernandes and would fight without & # 39; exceptional & # 39; Portuguese star
– & # 39; A Better Penalty I& # 39; will give him the & # 39; – These fans conclude claims that Bruno Fernandes is better than Philippe . . .
– Bruno Fernandes named Manchester United Player of the Month for the fifth time
– Man Utd Top Liverpool and Man City in the Premier League since Bruno Fernandes& # 39; Debut
– Exclusive: Bruno on awards, fans and leadership
– Fernandes and Van de Beek show Manchester United& # 39; next transfer priority
– Bruno Fernandes on the bench: Solskjaer explains why the Man Utd star is absent at the start of XI for the West Ham fight
– Man Utd midfielder Bruno Fernandes: Leadership is a matter of course for me
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]