Adam Schefter of ESPN has reported that the entire Broncos QB room cannot play against the New Orleans Saints due to exposure to Covid-19
Any QBs on the Broncos’ list are not eligible to play the Saints on Sunday after being classified as high risk, close contacts. At the time of exposure, no one was wearing one mask per source.
On Thanksgiving Day, the Broncos put Jeff Driskel on the Reserve / Covid-19 list. According to the CDC, a person usually develops symptoms five days after infection, but symptoms can appear as early as two days after infection or as late as 14 days after infection, and the length of time can vary. It is also possible to be asymptomatic.
Here’s how Denver was wiped out at the QB position within 72 hours: QB Jeff Driskel tested positive for COVID on Thursday. Drew Lock, Brett Rypien, and Blake Bortles didn’t wear masks, according to a source, and are now considered close, high-risk contacts. You are out on Sunday now.
The Saints are coming into the matchup to hunt the first seed in the NFC and may actually have improved at quarterback last week with Taysom Hill. Even if Fangio and the Broncos defenses can slow him down, realistically they’ll have a near-unobservable passing game. Maybe Royce Freeman could work in a wildcat against the Jets, but this is arguably the best team in football.
Mike Klis from KOA also circulated another possible option. Remember, we’re talking about QB5 for a short time here.
All three Broncos QBs were excluded. A possible QB: Kendall Hinton. He’s on the Broncos training team as a WR, but was a QB starter at Wake Forest for three years. (Won’t be coach Rob Calabrese. League won’t allow, I was told).
The optimistic view is that the Broncos have the next two games against the strongest opponents on their agenda. Even at full strength (including Von Miller etc.. ) these games looked like 50-50 bets at most.
The big problem is that this would have been the perfect game to evaluate Drew Lock. The saints are a much stronger defense than the dolphins were last week. Could Lock make enough games to transform the Broncos’ inevitable crashes?
Now we’ll never know. Let’s hope everyone involved stays as safe as possible. I beg that you take as many precautions as possible, for the sake of both you and your loved ones everywhere.
Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, NFL, Taysom Hill
World News – AU – Every Broncos quarterback can’t play the Saints.
. . Associated Title :
– Any Broncos quarterback who is not eligible to play against the Saints.
– Saints at Broncos: TV broadcast card for week 12
– Broncos pull all 3 quarterbacks out of practice over concerns about COVID-19 contact tracing: report
– Broncos likely not to have Quarterbacks Lock, Rypien, or Bortles versus Saints due to COVID contact concerns have
– Saints& # 39; LT Terron Armstead reportedly eliminated after a positive COVID test against Broncos
– The Latest: Saints put LT Armstead on COVID-19 list
– > COVID In Denver: All 3 Broncos quarterbacks out of the Saturday training pulled
– Denver Broncos sent quarterbacks home due to coronavirus concerns
– Saints at Broncos week 12 odds, selection: points distribution, total, props, trends and bets to be considered
– Broncos: Saints& # 39; Hill at QB is both a blessing and a curse
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]