A 29-year-old man appeared in Townsville District Court after the death of a three-year-old girl.
Police claim the child was left in a car for a long time.
This service may contain material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service that is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.
AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time, 10 hours before GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
World News – AU – A man appears in Townsville court on charges of the death of a 3-year-old girl
. . Related title :
– Australian Mother charged after 3 year old child found dead in hot car
– Man appears in Townsville court on charges of 3-year-old girl& death
– Townsville man, woman on remand after girl dies in hot car
– Townsville infant death: two accused after child was allegedly left in the car during the heatwave
– Duo had just started dating before the car death tragedy
– Laura Black and Aaron Hill have heard cases after manslaughter charges
– mother and boyfriend accused of child, 3, found dead in hot car
– Mother and boyfriend are charged with manslaughter after a three-year-old girl is found dead in a car as Mercury . . .
– Mother charged with toddler death in hot car in North Queensland
– Mother, friend over the death of a little girl& # 39; accused
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]