News Corp is a network of leaders in diversified media, news, education, and information services.
BRUNO FERNANDES « lacked tactics and intensity » in his early 20s and few supported today’s Manchester United hero to thrive, claims a former team-mate.
Former Italian goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano, who was with Fernandes in Sampdoria and then Sporting Lisbon, said the Portuguese midfielder will face the Serie A side first.
And as 26-year-old Fernandes is preparing for United’s home game against PSG tonight, Viviano told TMW Radio: « I was one of the few who supported him.
« Bruno always had everything, except that he arrived in Italy and lacked tactics and intensity.
« He learned it and now it has exploded, also because he has everything: right, left, technique, but also an incredible run.
Fernandes has been a standout artist since arriving from Sporting at Sporting’s Old Ttrafford in January.
And his goal in Sunday’s 3-2 comeback win in Southampton made him the fourth United player to score in five consecutive Premier League away games.
This is especially impressive when you consider that the other three are legendary front men – Ruud van Nistelrooy, Robin van Persie and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Fernandes moved from Boavista to the Italian club Novara as a youth prospect, before moving to the Udinese Serie A club in 2013 and to Sampdoria three years later.
Viviano was a regular at Sampdoria while Fernandes was there but failed to make the first team when he joined Sporting in 2018.
He also missed first-team football when loaned to Arsenal in Palermo in 2013-14, and is now with high-profile Turks Karagümrükspor.
How Real can compete under Poch with Galactico bids for Kane, Dele & Dybala
Our journalists try to be accurate, but occasionally we make mistakes. For more details on our complaints policy and to file a complaint, please click on this link: thesun. co. uk / editorial complaints /
Manchester United F. . C.. . , Bruno Fernandes, Sporting CP, Premier League, Emiliano Viviano, UEFA Champions League, Manchester, U. . C.. . Sampdoria
Weltnachrichten – GB – Ex-team-mate says Fernandes « lacked tactics and intensity », which is why he was doomed to failure
. . Related title :
– Former colleague names two qualities Fernandes learned to help him & # 39; explode& # 39;
– & # 39; He lacked tactics and intensity, but then EXPLODED& # 39 ;: Bruno Fernandes& # 39; former Sampdoria team-mate Emiliano . . .
– <a href = "/? s = Man Utd Star Bruno Fernandes & # 39; weak tactics and intensity& # 39; and few believed he would succeed, reveals the old teammate star Man Utd Bruno Fernandes & # 39; lacked tactics and intensity& # 39; and few believed he would succeed, reveals old teammate
– Bruno Fernandes& # 39; Former teammate identified decisive change through which he saw ", explode",
– >> Bruno Fernandes Become a Man Utd legend in the Kevin De Bruyne Man City comparison
– <a href = "/? s = Arsenal Flop is responsible for helping Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes through fights Utd star Bruno Fernandes through fights
– & # 39; Fernandes was tactically missing nous & intensity& # 39; – Viviano says he was & # 39; one of the few & # 39; that supported Man Utd Star in Italy
– Fred shows his class in the defeat against Bruno
– » He& # 39; s like Kevin De Bruyne « – Man United star receives high praise from ex-Red Devil, though Scouts& # 39 have concerns . . .
– Calhanoglu on Man Utd? How the Milanese star is compared to Fernandes, Pogba and others
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]